Survae’s cloud platform, map-based interface and visual search engine provide an ideal solution for managing, working with and making sense of the massive amounts of visual data being collected by UAVs and ground-based cameras around the world.
Maps, Context and Visual Search
Survae’s cloud-based platform provides all the tools needed to view data-enabled imagery with context provided by powerful mapping and analytic tools.
- Get immediate context and see video and other imagery connected and synced to a map. View video along with a moving map that displays the video path. Use your own maps for context and search.
- We automatically connect all imagery to a set of Google street, satellite and terrain basemaps. Clients can easily import any GIS map they want to use as a layer, including Esri shapefiles and kmz and kml files.
- Search, browse and find video (and individual frames within a video) using the map. Mouse over the video path to see geo-located thumbnails from any location; start playing video from any location via the map. Add keywords, text and tags to each video and use those for search, as well.
- See all of your video and imagery assets on a central map and find imagery using the map itself to search or browse; locate videos and other imagery visually on the map and play them directly from the map.
- Coming soon, observe change over time with time-lapse functionality. Use maps to define and request repeatable aerial and ground-based videography.
Devices and Imagery
Survae offers open support for aerial, ground and submarine video and imagery. We are agnostic about the source as long as it’s data-enabled. We can work with all kinds of devices including UAVs, smartphones, action, surveillance, underwater and helicopter or plane-mounted cameras, plus satellite imagery. Currently supported devices include:
DJI Mavic Pro
DJI Phantom 4 and 4 Pro
DJI Inspire 1 (v2.0) and 2
Garmin Virb Elite
Garmin Virb XE
Garmin Virb Ultra 30
GoPro Hero 5 and 6
- DJI UAV video and still images, including infrared
- Litchi, DJI GO and DJI GO 4 UAV apps. Other app support is in development.
- GoPro Hero 5 and 6, Garmin VIRB Elite, XE and Ultra 30 video and still images
- Recent Apple and Android mobile device still images, apps coming soon for video.
- Recent GPS-enabled camera still images
- Support for additional UAVs, underwater cameras, helicopter or plane-mounted cameras, plus satellites are in development. Contact us regarding specialized formats, including the MISB standard and others used by US government agencies.
Survae provides a complete cloud-based solution for accessing, cataloging, indexing and storing videos, imagery and associated data. Our platform is built to support not only virtually any kind of data-enabled imagery from multiple devices, but also from multiple sources. Bring in video, infrared or stills from different service providers, internal and external users, and from multiple viewpoints and easily work with them all within your Survae account.
Access, Sharing and Collaboration
The Survae platform was built for managing, working with and sharing content in a single office or across multiple offices, agencies, groups, locations or organizations. Share mapped videos internally or externally with links or embed on any website with Survae’s HTML5 player/map.
Choose from multiple storage plans to meet your organization’s needs. Add additional storage, as you need it. Edge servers are an option for global accounts as well as country-specific server locations to meet EU privacy laws.
Videos are encoded and stored in a range of formats, including 480p, 720p, 1080p and 4k resolutions.
The Survae platform includes a robust system, with tiered user roles and permissions, for connecting and managing access for internal staff, external contractors and clients, as well as cross-agency or organization collaboration.
Contact us with any high-security requirements, such as secure data transfer, encryption and government-level security for storage of critical data assets.