Choose the Plan That’s Right for You
Month-to-month billing. No long-term contracts. Pay-as-you-go for additional needs.
- 5 users includedAdd up to 4 more users per office$25 each per month
- 1 office location includedAdd up to 2 more locations$150 each per month
- 5 hours videoAdditional video$15 / hour per month
- 5GB images & dataAdditional storage$5 / 10GB block per month
- 50GB content deliveryAdditional streaming$0.25 / GB
- 10 users includedAdd unlimited users$25 each per month
- 1 office location includedAdd unlimited locations$150 each per month
- 10 hours videoAdditional video$15 / hour per month
- 10GB images & dataAdditional storage$5 / 10GB block per month
- 100GB content deliveryAdditional streaming$0.25 / GB
1 All video uploads are billed for a minimum period of 1 month.
2 Pricing may be higher outside of the United States, Canada and Europe.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s included with a 30-day free trial?
Every free 30-day trial account includes full access to all the features and functionality of the Survae platform. You can upload video, infrared and still imagery and see them connected to the map, plus bring in your own GIS maps as layers for additional context. You can also share your media inside or outside your organization and with clients.
Free trial accounts include:
- 1 hour of video (which equals approx. 27 GB of space)
- 1 GB of space for still imagery and data
- 10 GB for streaming delivery of content
If you reach the quota for storage or bandwidth during the free trial, we’ll let you know and you can choose to pause uploading additional imagery, if you have exceeded the allowable space for media and data, or switch to a paid plan and get access to as much space and content delivery as you need.
Please note that free trials are offered at the discretion of Survae to qualified accounts. If you have previously had a free trial, you will need to sign up for a paid account in order to use the Survae platform. If there’s a really good reason why you need another free trial or you need to extend your free trial, please contact us at email@example.com.
How many users and locations are included in a 30-day free trial?
Please start by picking the account that you would like to have if you convert to a paid account — Starter, Organization or Enterprise. The number of users and locations that you will have in your account initially during the free trial will be determined by this setting. You can then add as many additional users and locations as you need, free of charge, during the free trial period. If you convert to a paid account at the end of your free trial, your account plan will include all of the users and locations added during the trial period.
Can we share videos and other images with clients and others?
Yes. Your free trial account includes full access to all of the functionality provided by Survae. One of the benefits of using Survae is that all of your files are converted to web-friendly formats and sizes, making them as simple to share as a YouTube video. You can share all of your media with your clients via links or embedding our video/map player on a webpage, neither of which requires your clients to sign up or log in. Learn more about sharing in our Knowledgebase.
What happens when our free trial is over?
- You can continue using Survae by converting to a paid account.
- You can decide you don’t want to use Survae. You can download any of the imagery that you uploaded to your account if you like. Maps and any of the functionality provided by Survae are not downloadable. The base maps belong to Google and if you uploaded any GIS maps, we’re assuming you have those in your possession already.
- If you need extra time at the end of your 30 days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your situation and we’ll do our best to help you out.
What UAVs and cameras work with Survae?
Survae currently supports video, stills and multispectral images recorded by the following data-enabled devices:
DJI Phantom 4, 4 Pro, Mavic Pro, Inspire 2 & Matrice for video, stills and infrared, with data collected using the Litchi app and the DJI GO app. We highly recommend the Litchi app as it collects more data and offers a more robust set of options for automated flights than other apps.
Action cameras, mobile phones and still cameras
- GoPro Hero 5 & Hero 6 and Garmin Elite, XE & Ultra 30 for video and stills
- Recent models of iOS (Apple) and Android smartphones for still imagery. iOS and Android apps coming soon for video.
- Recent SLR cameras with GPS for stills
Support for additional UAVs, underwater cameras, helicopter or plane-mounted cameras, plus satellites are in development. Please contact us regarding specialized formats, including the MISB standard and others used by US government agencies.
Does Survae offer annual plans?
Survae offers pay-as-you-go plans on a monthly basis, which we believe provides the most flexibility for our clients for pricing. Annual plans are available for Enterprise clients with fixed needs. Please contact us for a quote.