Rapid visualization with context for project planning and infrastructure inspections.
Derive Actionable Intelligence
View live and recorded video, infrared, stills and sensor data connected to Esri ArcGIS or Google Maps, with time-based context and search
Survae is tailor-made for infrastructure inspection workflows, providing a single secure platform to organize and visualize data streams for both live and recorded video, imagery and data. Video of long linear inspections — roads, bridges, railways, pipelines and power lines — is viewable and easily understood with the context of your own maps, layers and a timeline.
- All video, imagery and data is automatically connected to the map and a timeline. Every frame of video and imagery and all data is geolocated, date and time-stamped
- Hover preview over the map and mouse back or forward along the route of the camera. Play the video from any point on the map.
Visualize multiple feeds from the air, ground or underwater, with the context of your own ArcGIS or Google maps.
- Use powerful geospatial, temporal and relational search, driven by your own maps, layers, and GIS data, to find assets, visual inspections and assessments
- Use artificial intelligence to identify problems, for change detection, object recognition, or observing change over time via seamless integration with our AI partners or your existing vendors.
- Work with and share mapped video and data internally, across divisions, with clients and with outside agencies.
Survae is available in the cloud, or as a local installation on private servers and laptops, enabling clients to manage video, imagery and data in whatever configuration they prefer. Offline capability for remote operations in communication-denied environments.
Real-time situational awareness with context, streamed anywhere globally, for post-storm damage assessment, project management or simply to have eyes on a location.
- Survae dynamically builds routes on the map of live streams as they come in, with latency displayed
- View multiple, synced sensor feeds live in Survae, easily rewind and scrub back and forth to look at relevant moments in the live stream, and snap back to the live view with one click
- Video, infrared, stills and sensor data are automatically connected to your own Esri ArcGIS maps or Google Maps
- Survae’s video and map player are shareable at unlimited locations.
Survae enables live feeds to be synced and compared against historical data sets and allows GPS-enabled devices at the local, state, and federal level to be included as needed.
Survae Live video works over LTE, where available. Survae Live is an app for DJI drones, available for Android currently (iOS version coming). Live is also available over Wi-Fi to a local laptop in communication-denied environments.
“We recently acquired approximately 125 linear miles of high definition video for a client’s wind farm development project. Survae is the only product that we found that had the ability to easily ingest many gigabytes of georeferenced video files and offers an easy-to-use, browser-based platform for viewing, sharing, and managing the video inspections we record. Survae’s use of maps and timelines to organize content enables our clients to always know what they are seeing and where it’s located.”
Manage, Search and Share Data with Ease
Survae provides a complete digital asset management platform. Use powerful geospatial, temporal and relational search to find events, places, and objects from multiple viewpoints. Easily share data within and across organizations or publicly.
See all of your video, image and data assets on a central map and use the map to search or browse; play videos or view photos directly from the search map.
Text, Map & Timeline Search
- Use relational, spatial and temporal methods to drill down to find content
- Run searches and queries of data using locations, date, time and tags: i.e. run a query on a “vehicle of interest” (how often has this vehicle been at this location over time?)
- Search using sensor and third-party data sets
- Create and store a “chain of evidence” with date and time stamps
- Use Esri maps and layers to drive search queries.
Easily share links, embed videos or create playlists to share. Dynamically build shareable maps as content is uploaded to Survae. Automatically share video as an Esri feature service.
How our infrastructure clients use Survae
Right of Way Inspections
Inspect right-of-ways for acquisitions, infrastructure projects, vegetation, etc.
Project Planning and Documentation
Document pre and post construction, proof of the state of ROWs, access roads, and surrounding areas and roads.
Efficient visual inspections with live and recorded video, multispectral and stills.
Use action cams including Garmin VIRB 360° video and GoPros for ground-based inspection of assets, including GIS quality assurance inspections.
Damage and Risk Assessment
Rapid situational awareness for live events or after storms and disasters.
Aerial and ground-based inspections to address surface environmental impacts.
Want to learn more or get started with our Free Tier?
Contact our team today.