Rapid visualization with context for unfolding events, live situational awareness and a historical record.
Derive meaning and make quick decisions
View live and recorded video, infrared, stills and sensor data connected to Esri ArcGIS or Google Maps, with time-based context and search
Survae provides a single secure platform to consolidate and visualize data streams during an event or afterwards, distribute data securely to select stakeholders, and navigate visual feeds quickly in the heat of the moment.
- All video, imagery and data is automatically connected to the map and a timeline. Every frame of video and imagery and all data is geolocated, date and time-stamped.
- Hover preview over the map and mouse back or forward along the route of the camera.
- Play the video from any point on the map. Easily share mapped video and data internally, across divisions, and with outside organizations, agencies and the public, as needed.
Survae Live enables field teams, commanders and other officials, both on scene or at any location, to watch situations as they unfold from multiple perspectives, with several key advantages over a simple live video feed.
- Survae dynamically builds routes on the map of live streams as they come in, with latency displayed
- View multiple, synced sensor feeds live in Survae, easily rewind and scrub back and forth to look at relevant moments in the live stream, and snap back to the live view with one click
- Video, infrared, stills and sensor data are automatically connected to your own Esri ArcGIS maps or Google Maps
- Survae’s video and map player are shareable at unlimited locations.
Survae enables live feeds to be synced and compared against historical data sets and allows GPS-enabled devices at the local, state, and federal level to be included as needed.
Survae Live video works over LTE, where available. Survae Live is an app for DJI drones, available for Android currently (iOS version coming). Live is also available over Wi-Fi to a local laptop in communication-denied environments.
Survae provides all-source sensor fusion — the combination of live and archived video, imagery and sensor data in one platform — to replace manual overlays and solve time synchronization issues when responding to real-time events or viewing historical data.
- Visualize video, multispectral, stills and sensor data with your own maps
- Live and historical reconstruction of multiple vantage points of any location on one interface
- Share data on a map to multiple ops centers and even to vehicles via a laptop
Survae is available in the cloud, or as a local installation on private servers and laptops, enabling clients to manage video, imagery and data in whatever configuration they prefer. Offline capability for remote operations in communication-denied environments.
“We have been using Survae for the past nine months. It is an invaluable resource and the security partners we share the data with have been very impressed. In particular, it helped us tie together numerous departments and get contextual situational awareness during the recent hurricane relief effort.”Brian Leventhal
Manage, Search and Share Data with Ease
Survae provides a complete digital asset management platform. Use powerful geospatial, temporal and relational search to find events, places, and objects from multiple viewpoints. Easily share data within and across organizations or publicly.
See all of your video, image and data assets on a central map and use the map to search or browse; play videos or view photos directly from the search map.
Text, Map & Timeline Search
- Use relational, spatial and temporal methods to drill down to find content
- Run searches and queries of data using locations, date, time and tags: i.e. run a query on a “vehicle of interest” (how often has this vehicle been at this location over time?)
- Search using sensor and third-party data sets
- Create and store a “chain of evidence” with date and time stamps
- Use Esri maps and layers to drive search queries.
Easily share links, embed videos or create playlists to share. Dynamically build shareable maps as content is uploaded to Survae. Automatically share video as an Esri feature service.
Survae is transforming public safety and post-disaster response
Unprecedented situational awareness with context for live events and post-storm or disaster damage assessments.
Easily export kmls of fire boundaries, cut lines, floodwaters, storm damage and more to master maps.
Search and Rescue
Search area clearing – know what you have searched or if you have searched the right area.
Visualization for the Public
Quickly disseminate video, imagery and data to the public with map context.
Review historical events from multiple perspectives from a single interface for post-incident analysis and training.
Preplanning for Events
Aerial reconnaissance, situational awareness and 360⁰ preplanning for security and events.
Want to learn more or get started with our Free Tier?
Contact our team today.