Survae Platform Features
Maps and Search
- Get immediate context and see any video connected and synced to a map. View video along with a moving map that displays the video path.
- Search, browse and find video (and individual frames within a video) using the map. Mouse over the video path to see thumbnails from any location; start playing video from any location via the map. Add keywords, text and tags to each video and use those for search, as well.
- See all of your video assets on a central map and find video using the map itself to search or browse; locate videos visually on the map and play them directly from the map.
- Share mapped videos internally or externally with links or embed on any website with the Survae player/map.
- All accounts include Google street, satellite and terrain maps.
- Additional maps and file types may be integrated with your plan.
Video, Storage and Collaboration
- Cloud-based, centralized platform for storing, accessing, and sharing all of your data-enabled video assets.
- Storage, indexing and cataloging for all video assets. Videos are stored in 480p, 720p, 1080p and 4k formats.
- On-demand map-driven videography technology to request rapid, repeatable, and cost-effective high-resolution aerial and ground-based imagery.
- Robust permissions-based system for connecting and managing external contractors, field staff, and central office users and administrators.